Friday, November 14, 2014

Taal Volcano Crater Tour

If you are into hiking, then you’d probably like to trek Taal Volcano. This is the island-lake inception everyone in the internet has been talking about. I went there with my aunt few months ago. I’m really not a fan of outdoor activities but I can easily be persuaded.

You  can buy souvenirs in the island, they also sell abaca hats (PHP 150) and non surgical masks (PHP50). You kinda need these to protect yourself from the sun and dust.


We took a  banca to get to the island.


I could wear something like this everyday, love how it accentuates my eyes.

I think it took us about an hour to get to the top. Tiresome, yes, but you'll get over it once you see the view. 
Almost there!



The crater, see that tiny island?

To get to the crater, you will have to pay PHP 50 entrance fee. You can stay as long as you want and take as many pictures as you wish. 
Not too bad for a first-timer!

It was tiring but it was worth it. You can meet a lot of people on your way up and on your way down. So if you want to learn more about the crater and the trekking rates, go to Taal Volcano's official website.


No comments:

Post a Comment